Content & Apps for Automotive 2012 – Exclusive Discount Offer
Content & Apps for Automotive Europe 2012 will be taking place on the 18th-19th April in Munich, Germany and will give you key insights on how in-vehicle connectivity is being revolutionised as OEMs integrate dynamic content to stay relevant throughout the vehicle life cycle.
Fiat, Ford, Volvo, Jaguar Land Rover, Nokia, Harman, Denso, QNX, Chleon, Magneti Marelli, Continental, The Linux Foundation, Telenor and many more will discuss their content & apps strategies.
Key topics will include:
- Discuss Pan-European content that users will utilise in the auto environment
- Learn how vehicle-centric apps can be used to deliver advanced functions to create compelling auto-focussed offerings
- Discuss hybridised platform models to integrate smartphone apps with those on the head unit or stored in the cloud
- Build business models and development frameworks that compel 3rd party developers to the auto environment
- Understand wireless carrier price models and current research for reduced data plans and app store management
The conference will attract over 250 senior-level delegates dedicated to in-car apps and automotive content, you will be able to attend over 30 business-focussed sessions and hear from over 30 top-class speakers.
Exclusive Discount: As an event partner we’ve secured a €500 discount off a full-price pass. Download the Brochure and register using discount code ’1937APB’